How to Use Ads
Find out more about how to set up and manage your ads to grow your business.
In order for your ads to be displayed, you will need to ensure that you have topped up sufficient ads credit. Do note that:
Shopee system will deduct ads credit in the following sequence:
If you are topping up using your laptop:
2. Select your preferred top up amount
a. When selecting discounted ads credit packages, please take note of the expiry date
b. Non-discounted top up values will not have an expiry date
3. Or you can customise your ads credit top up amount by clicking "Enter Amount"
4. Select a discount voucher for your ads credit top up, if any
5. Click "Go to Checkout"
Note: The amount may be credited to your account 30 minutes after top up during high traffic.
If you're topping up via Shopee app:
Auto Top-Up allows you to top up your Ads Credit from your Seller Wallet automatically, when your Ads Credit fall below a minimum threshold amount.
If you are setting up using your laptop:
2. Toggle on Auto Top-Up to begin set up
3. Specify the minimum threshold amount in Condition
4. Specify the Auto Top-Up amount in Top-Up Amount
5. Click Agree after reading the terms and conditions of Auto Top-Up
6. Enter your Seller Wallet PIN to authorise Auto Top-Up
7. If you don't have a Seller Wallet PIN, you will be prompted to set one up by
8. To change your minimum threshold or Auto Top-Up amount after setting up, select Change
9. Toggle off to stop Auto Top-Up
If you are setting up using Shopee app: